- Widdowson, H.G. 1975. Stylistics and the teaching of literature. Longman: London. ISBN 0-582-55076-9
- Simpson, Paul. 2004. Stylistics : A resource book for students. Routledge p. 2: "Stylistics is a method of textual interpretation in which primacy of place is assigned to language".
- Attenborough, F. (2014) 'Rape is rape (except when it's not): the media, recontextualisation and violence against women', Journal of Language Aggression and Conflict, 2(2): 183-203.. [2017-05-12]. （原始内容存档于2020-05-05）.
- Davies, M. (2007) The attraction of opposites: the ideological function of conventional and created oppositions in the construction of in-groups and out-groups in news texts, in L. Jeffries, D. McIntyre, D. Bousfield (eds.) Stylistics and Social Cognition. Amsterdam: Rodopi.
- Simpson, Paul. 2004. Stylistics: A resource book for students. Routledge p. 3: "The preferred object of study in stylistics is literature, whether that be institutionally sanctioned 'literature' as high art or more popular 'non-canonical' forms of writing.".
- Stylistics from Scratch: My 'Take' on Stylistics and How to Go About a Stylistic Analysis Professor Mick Short
- Checklist of American and British programs in stylistics and literary linguistics 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆
- The Poetics and Linguistics Association 页面存档备份，存于互联网档案馆
- Stylistics – Theoretical issues of stylistics
- A CC licensed introductory course to Stylistics from Lancaster University: http://www.lancs.ac.uk/fass/projects/stylistics/start.htm