- Kåre Fog's "Lomborg errors" website contains a catalogue of claims of errors in Lomborg's The Skeptical Environmentalist, Fog's opinion on Lomborg and his career.
- Wired magazine interviews Lomborg, June 2004, regarding the Copenhagen Consensus.
- Article on Bjørn Lomborg in the online edition of the 大英百科全書. The article was written by Michael Allaby, author of many (although not peer-reviewed) books on climate, who had previously expressed ideas similar to Lomborg. If you cannot access the full text, click the first link in this Google search.
- Grist magazine article Rebuttals from scientists working in the various fields his book makes claims about.
- HAN investigation of complaints made by Lomborg critics, by a number of Dutch scientists of the complaints made by Lomborg critics.
- Article about Bjørn Lomborg on Sourcewatch, a project similar to Wikipedia.
- Correcting myths from Bjørn Lomborg[失效連結], extensive collection of criticisms of Lomborg, with replies.
- Skeptical About The Skeptical Environmentalist, Richard M. Fisher's review of The Skeptical Environmentalist, in "The Skeptical Inquirer".
- Letter in Support of Lomborg in Scientific American, a defense of Lomborg's work, from the eminent geneticist Matt Ridley, former scientific correspondent of The Economist.
- Vanishing Point: On Lomborg and Extinction, a criticism of Lomborg, from Edward O. Wilson.
- Watch or download a Bjorn Lomborg lecture at the 2005 TED Conference.
- ZenSci Lomborg portrait Interview on climate and science politcs.
- E&E.tv: Skeptical enviro Bjorn Lomborg discusses post-Kyoto roadmap, calls Kyoto "feel good strategy" (OnPoint, 12/12/2007)