1996年1月朱迪·波爾加的国际棋联等级分达到2675，排名世界第十，这是第一次女子棋手进入世界前十。 2005年，等级分最高达2735，排名世界第八。 2014年，宣布退役。
- FIDE rating card for Judit Polgár
- Judit Polgár at ChessGames.com
- Judit Polgar "Fan Club" - A blog devoted to J. Polgár news
- Sources citing Polgár as by far the strongest female chess player of all time:
- Anand wins chess "Battle of the Sexes". Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Associated Press. 18 August 2003: 6A. note: The Associated Press story on Aug.17/18, 2003 on the Polgár–Anand match explicitly refers to Polgár with the words "by far the strongest woman chess player ever"
- Polgar, Judit. Encyclodedia Britannica Online. [22 January 2015]. note: explicitly uses "by far": "By far the strongest female player of all time".
- Super-GM tournament in Sofia starts. Chessbase.com. 12 May 2005 [18 April 2010].
- Judit Polgár: 'I can work myself into the top ten again'. ChessBase. 11 November 2007 [4 February 2008].
- McClain, Dylan Loeb. Chess; The Secret of Playing Blindfold: Memory May Be the Least of It. The New York Times. 24 December 2006 [13 April 2010].
- Women Grandmasters in Chess. MichaelBluejay. [13 April 2010].
- Pein, Malcolm. A crown for Kosteniuk. London: Telegraph Media Group Limited. 22 September 2009 [18 April 2010]. Malcolm Pein, British IM and Executive Editor of CHESS magazine, when speaking of A. Kosteniuk's victory over Hou Yifan for the Women's World Champtionship, said "Currently Judit Polgár is in another league from any other female player."
- Elite Players Of Chess To Compete. The New York Times. 17 May 2005 [18 April 2010].
- Humber, James M.; Almeder, Robert F. Human cloning. Humana Press inc. 7 August 1998: 87. ISBN 0-89603-565-4.
- Weber, Bruce. Next Move? Chess enthusiasts puzzle over game's gender imbalance. Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. 22 December 1996: 17A.
- Wolff, Patrick. Complete Idiot's guide to chess. Penguin Group (USA) Inc. 2002: 277. ISBN 0-02-864182-5.
- Kavalek, Lubomir. Chess. The Washington Post. 17 January 2005: C12. Kavalek, GM in the top 100 players for 26 years, called Polgár, "the all-time best female player"
- Pandolfini, Bruce. Treasure Chess: Trivia, Quotes, Puzzles, and Lore from the World's Oldest Game. Random House. 2007: 84. ISBN 978-0-375-72204-2. Panolfini, chess author and coach, writes "Judit Polgár is simply the strongest female chess player in history."
- The January 1996 FIDE ratings list was a landmark as Polgár's 2675 rating made her the No. 10 ranked player in the world, the only woman ever to enter the world's Top Ten. Berry, Jonathan. Kramnick, 20 Tops the rating list. The Globe and Mail (Toronto). 6 January 1996: A12.
- All Time Rankings:FIDE Top 10 1970–1997. The University of Edinburgh. [15 May 2010]. （原始内容存档于26 November 2009）.