|此條目目前正依照Jessie J上的内容进行翻译。 (2019年1月25日)|
Jessica Ellen Cornish|
潔西卡‧艾倫‧柯妮許（英文：Jessica Ellen Cornish；1988年3月27日－），英國歌手和詞曲作者，她的藝名Jessie J更廣為人知，在英國倫敦出生長大。她在為賈斯汀·提姆布萊克、艾莉西亞·凱斯和克莉絲汀·阿奎萊拉等人寫出成名曲後，開始受到關注。2011年她贏得了全英音樂獎。其特色為流暢的一字多轉音及高亢具有爆發力的嗓音，是一位能夠巧妙運用聲音的女歌手，擁有橫跨三個八度的音域。
2005年 - 2009 年：職業的開端
她和Gut唱片公司簽約，公司準備為她錄製專輯，但發佈前公司倒閉了。後來她發現作為一位作曲家比較創佳績，獲得了索尼ATV的出版合同。她與麥莉·希拉的"Party in the USA"的制片 Dr.Luke一起合寫這首歌歌詞,還和Claude Kelly（克勞德凱利）合作，以及為賈斯汀‧提姆布萊克，克里斯小子（與他歐洲巡迴演出），艾莉西亞‧凱斯，克莉絲汀‧阿奎萊拉寫詞曲。她的 歌曲"Sexy Silk"被喜劇電影Easy A當成配樂。
Jessie J在2010年11月21日於英國發行她的單曲"Do It Like A Dude"，該單曲於25日首次出現在英國單曲排行榜，而後達到最頂峰排在第二位。2010年12月15日她宣佈已經贏得2011年全英音樂獎的評論家選擇獎。2010年12月6日英國廣播公司宣佈她已獲選為2011年年度之聲人物（Sound of 2011）。2011年1月7日，她被宣佈為獲勝者歌手名單其中之一，其中包括詹姆斯·布雷克、The Vaccines、Jamie Woon和Clare Maguire。她的首張專輯《你是誰》（Who You Are）將在英國於2011年3月28日公佈美國則在4月12日，一個叫《Later...with Jools Holland》的音樂節目在11月9日推廣"Price Tag"。這首釋出歌曲為專輯的第二首單曲，有和美國說唱歌手B.O.B合作，在2011年1月28日發佈。
2018年Jessie J繼上張專輯（Sweet Talker） 睽違四年於5/25發布全新專輯（R.O.S.E），並將專輯分成四個部份，R（Realisations/領悟）、O（Obsession/沉迷）、S（Sex/性）、E（Empowerment/釋放）。
On 25 February 2011 her debut album, Who You Are, was released. The album first entered the UK Albums Chart on 6 March 2011 where it charted at number two. The album charted into the top ten in a number of countries and number 11 in the US. After the release she went on to release a third single from the album, "Nobody's Perfect". MTV reported that the single is, so far, only confirmed for release in the United Kingdom. The album's fourth single was "Who's Laughing Now". "Domino" was her second US single. The Dr. Luke-produced track was sent to mainstream radio on 6 September 2011. With the success of Who You Are in North America, Jessie was chosen to tour as the opening act for American pop artist Katy Perry's California Dreams Tour in 2011 but pulled out after breaking her foot in rehearsals. Jessie J served as the house artist at the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards, performing several of her original songs along with covers around commercial breaks.
On 12 June 2011, at the Summertime Ball held at Wembley Stadium,Jessie ruptured several tendons in her foot during rehearsals, and performed her set the following day while sitting on a gilded throne. For her appearance at Glastonbury Festival 2011 on 25 June 2011, she performed on the throne again, stating that her doctor had told her not to perform with her broken foot which would take six weeks to heal. Jessie J was scheduled to play at several festivals throughout the summer, however it was reported on 1 July 2011 that she would not be able to attend T in the Park, T4 on the Beach, Wembley:Orange, iTunes Festival, Lovebox, and Oxegen due to the injuries to her foot. Her record label released an official statement on 30 June 2011 that under strict orders from her doctor, she would not be able to perform for a number of weeks so that she could recuperate properly. She returned to the concert circuit in late August, including sets at the V Festival and The Big Chill. At the 2011 MTV VMA's she was still in a cast and using the throne.
James Morrison's third studio album, The Awakening features a collaboration with Jessie J called "Up", the song was released as a single on 16 November 2011. Jessie J re-released Who You Are on 9 November 2011, featuring the regular tracks plus "Domino". "Domino" topped the UK charts and became her first top 10 hit in the US, following the success of "Price Tag". While in Australia for the Oceania leg of her Heartbeat tour in support of Who You Are, an interview on a TV talk show ended with her being sawed in half by magician Sam Powers in his thin model sawing illusion. At the 2012 Brit Awards on 21 February, Jessie J received two Brit Award nominations, Best British Female Artist, and Best British Single ("Price Tag").
With featured artist, Jessie J released the sixth single,"Laserlight", from her debut album on 4 May 2012.In the United Kingdom,the song debuted at number twenty-six on the UK Singles Chart on the chart issue dated 21 April 2012. The following week the song climbed twenty-one positions to number five, making it her sixth top ten single from one album. With the charting success, she became the first UK female solo artist to achieve six top-ten singles from a single studio album. The achievement was compared with Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Michael Jackson and boy band Take That, recording artists who previously broke the same record.
On 4 June 2012, Jessie appeared at the Diamond Jubilee Concert for Queen Elizabeth II, performing a duet with will.i.am. Together, they performed "I Gotta Feeling", a song she previously recorded with the other four coaches of the televised singing competition, The Voice. She later sang her international hit, "Domino". On 12 August 2012 she performed "Price Tag", "Written in the Stars", "Dynamite", and "You Should Be Dancing" with Tinie Tempah and Taio Cruz, and "We Will Rock You" with Queen at the Closing Ceremony of the 2012 Olympic Games in London. Jessie J was a coach on the BBC One programme The Voice UK for its first two series in 2012 and 2013.
2012–2016: Alive, Sweet Talker and hiatus
On 31 January 2012, Jessie J announced that she had begun recording her second studio album. She also stated that she hoped to collaborate with many artists that year, possibly including some of her fellow coaches on The Voice. It was revealed that she worked in the studio with CeeLo Green after he contacted her on Twitter. Jessie has also revealed on Twitter that she worked with Diane Warren and co-author of her song "Price Tag", Claude Kelly.
Via microblogging website Twitter, Jessie J announced her first arena tour, called Nice to Meet You Tour (later renamed Alive Tour due to the release of her second studio album titled Alive), which began on 15 October 2013 and concluded on 8 February 2014. "Wild" was released as the lead single from Alive and was a top 5 hit in both the United Kingdom and Australia. Other singles released from the album included "It's My Party" and "Thunder". Jessie also featured on DJ Cassidy's debut single "Calling All Hearts", along with Canadian singer Robin Thicke.
Her third studio album Sweet Talker was released on 13 October 2014 in the UK, where it peaked at number 5. "Bang Bang" recorded with Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj serves as the first single from the album. The song reached number one on the UK Singles Chart, becoming her third number one and seventh top five single in the UK. "Bang Bang" debuted on the US Billboard Hot 100 at number 6, making it the second highest new entry of 2014 on the chart. The song became Jessie J's second top 10 single in the US, after her previous single "Domino", and eventually peaked at number 3. In 2015, she became the judge and mentor of The Voice Australia. In the nominations for the 2016 Brit Awards, Jessie J's 2015 single "Flashlight" (from the soundtrack to the film Pitch Perfect 2) was among the nominees for Best British Video. In January 2015 she began the Sweet Talker Tour to promote the album.
Jessie J joined the cast of voices for Ice Age: Collision Course singing the movie's theme song "My Superstar" (written by Alexander Geringas and Nikki Leonti) featuring Tha Vill. The song was eventually not released as a single and was not included in the soundtrack.
2017–present: R.O.S.E. and Singer 2018
On 11 August 2017, Jessie J released a new single, "Real Deal", for M&M's advertising campaign. On 12 September, she announced her fourth album R.O.S.E. and the single "Think About That", which was released on 15 September 2017 as the album's lead single. Four further songs from R.O.S.E. were then released, with "Think About That" representing realisation. "Not My Ex", was released as its second single on 6 October 2017 and represents obsession and the third single "Queen" was released on 17 November 2017, representing empowerment. In October 2017, Jessie J began her R.O.S.E. tour across Europe and the US to promote the upcoming album.
In January 2018, she appeared on the sixth season of the Chinese singing competition Singer 2018 and won the show three months later as the first international winner ever, with almost half of the total votes from the Chinese audience. She also set a record by winning 5 rounds, with 3 rounds won in a row leading to the finals. She also set the record for highest average rank (1.5), having never fallen out of top 3 in every round competed (avoided repêchage challenges as she was never eliminated). In January 2018.
In May 2018 her fourth studio album R.O.S.E. was released. The album was released as four EPs titled Realisations, Obsessions, Sex, and Empowerment, creating an acronym for "R.O.S.E." The album moved away from the pop sound heard in much of her past music, instead taking on an R&B style. In September 2018, Jessie J announced her first Christmas album titled This Christmas Day, which was released on 26 October 2018. In December 2018, Jessie J confirmed that she would be appearing as a coach on The Voice Kids UK alongside Pixie Lott, Danny Jones and will.i.am for its third series. She also stated in an Instagram Live that she wants to write new pop/soul songs. In April 2019 Jessie began touring festivals across Europe and Asia. She announced via instagram that the tour is called The Lasty Tour, in honor of her close friend / bodyguard Dave Last "Lasty" who died in December 2018.Jessie J has appeared on the major UK charity telethons, Children in Need and Comic Relief.She confirmed on 2 August 2011 that she would be shaving her hair off for charity in 2012. Speaking via her official Twitter account she said: "It's hair, It will grow back. Even if it takes 2 years,studio if it saves lives. Even if its 1 life that's something."Her career began when she met record producers Starsmith and Frankmusik, and she was later spotted by Jamie Lillywhite. On 15 March 2013, Jessie's head was shaved live during.In November 2011, Jessie J performed "Nobody's Perfect" at the charity concert Children in Need Rocks Manchester held at the Manchester Arena to raise money for Children in Need 2011.Goulding's second studio album, Halcyon. was released in October 2012. Jessie J aI supporter of UK children's Charitable organiz suppot
- 2011年：《你是誰》（Who You Are）
- 2014年：《甜言蜜語》（Sweet Talker）
- 2018年：《This Christmas Day》（This Christmas Day）
|2018||TV station||Singer 2018||獲獎|
- Olympics. Jessie J and Queen London 2012 Performance. [2018-01-29] （英语）. 已忽略文本“ Music Monday” (帮助)
- TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter. twitlonger.com.
- Jessie J on Twitter. Twitter.
- Jessie J Talks about School life. The Independent (London: Misformusic.com). 20 January 2011 [28 January 2011].
- Jessie J Glad She Kept Rihanna Song for Herself. Rap-Up. 6 January 2011 [9 February 2011].
- Barnes, Marcus. Jessie J takes her roadshow to Canada with another raunchy television performance. Daily Mail (London). 27 April 2011 [3 May 2011].
- Singles Review – Jessie J: 'Do It Like a Dude'. Digital Spy (22 November 2010). Retrieved 24 January 2011.
- Jessie J Chart History, Billboard
- Vena, Jocelyn. Jessie J Teases B.o.B 'Saturday Night Live' Performance. MTV. 11 March 2011 [29 May 2011].
- News item 互联网档案馆的存檔，存档日期27 July 2011. at official website for Jessie J
- Billboard Jesse J chart history
- Love, Ryan. Jessie J reveals next single choice. Digital Spy. 28 February 2011 [6 October 2011].
- Patterson, Joseph. JESSIE J REVEALS NEXT SINGLE!. MTV. 28 February 2011 [6 October 2011].
- Still, Jennifer. Jessie J unveils new track 'Domino' – Listen. Digital Spy. 17 August 2011 [6 October 2011].
- Top 40/M Future Releases – Mainstream Hit Songs Being Released and Their Release Dates .... All Access.
- Jessie J pulls out of Katy Perry tour. 21 September 2011 (London: The Independent UK). 21 September 2011 [23 January 2012].
- Jessie J Is Going To 'Wild Out' As she was the VMA House Artist. MTV. 26 August 2011 [30 August 2011].
- McConnell, Donna; Jody Thompson. Do it like a trouper! Jessie J soldiers on to perform at Summertime Ball despite badly injuring her foot in rehearsals. Daily Mail (London). 13 June 2011 [27 June 2011].
- Thompson, Jody. That's one way to keep out of the mud! Jessie J keeps her broken foot dry as she performs on a gilded throne at Glastonbury. Daily Mail (London). 27 June 2011 [27 June 2011].
- Fulton, Rick. Jessie J cancels T in the Park appearance after surgery on broken foot. Daily Record. Scotland. [1 July 2011].
- Jessie J Turns Purple at U.K. Festival. Rap-Up.com. 20 August 2011 [30 August 2011].
- Singles Release Diary. Digital Spy. [4 October 2014]. （原始内容存档于24 April 2012）. 已忽略未知参数
- Masterson, James. UK Pop Charts For Week Ending January 21, 2012. About.com. 21 January 2012 [5 February 2012].
- Hogan, Michael. Brit Awards 2012: as it happened. The Daily Telegraph (London). 21 February 2012 [27 February 2012].
- 2012-04-21 Top 40 Official UK Singles Archive. UK Singles Chart. Official Charts Company. [22 April 2012].
- Jones, Alan. Official chart analysis: weekly album sales plummet to record 21st Century low, Adele back at No.1. Music Week. 16 April 2012 [23 April 2012].
- Lane, Dan. Carly Rae Jepsen's Call Me Maybe is the UK's Number 1 single for a third week. Official Charts Company. 22 April 2012 [22 April 2012].
- Jones, Alan. Official Charts Analysis: Adele needs just 17k album sales for 23rd week at No.1. Music Week. 23 April 2012 [23 April 2012].
- Sager, Jessica. Jessie J Breaks U.K. Record. Pop Crush. [6 June 2012].
- Victoria, Ward. Diamond Jubilee: Queen giggles as she meets stars of show backstage. The Daily Telegraph (London). 6 June 2012 [6 June 2012].
- Anisiobi, JJ. Here come the girls: Kylie Minogue and Jessie J show off their legs as well as their voices at The Queen's Diamond Jubilee concert. Daily Mail (London). 4 June 2012 [6 June 2012].
- Rosen, Christopher. Queen & Jessie J, George Michael & More Closing Ceremony Music From The Olympics. Huffington Post Entertainment (AOL Music). 12 August 2012 [21 August 2012].
- Chappell, Bill. Olympics Closing Ceremony: Both Well-Received And Anger-Inducing. NPR. [21 August 2012].
- Spice Girls Dazzle at London 2012 Closing Ceremony. ABC News. [21 August 2012].
- Sperling, Daniel. Jessie J confirms 'The Voice' UK exit: 'Music has to take priority'. 5 July 2013 [31 August 2013].
- Jessie J Heads Back to the Recording Studio. Capital FM. 31 January 2012 [26 February 2012].
- The Voice UK: Jessie J wants to team up with will.i.am on new song. Telly Mix. 4 February 2012 [26 February 2012].
- Conner, Lewis. Jessie J confirms 'Nice To Meet You' 2013 UK and Ireland arena tour. Digital Spy. [8 June 2012].
- Jessie J Extends 'Nice To Meet You' 2013 UK Arena Tour. Capital FM. Global Radio. [8 June 2012].
- Bain, Becky. Jessie J To Embark On Nice To Meet You Tour In 2013. Idolator. Buzz Media. [8 June 2012].
- Jessie J announces third studio album Sweet Talker, reveals artwork. Digital Spy. [22 August 2014].
- Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Jessie J Share 'Bang Bang' Clip. MTV.co.uk.
- Jessie J: UK chart history (15 August 2015). Official Charts Company.
- MAGIC! Maintains No. 1 Perch on Hot 100; 'Bang Bang,' Meghan Trainor Soar Into Top 10. Billboard. [6 August 2014].
- Brit Awards 2016: The nominations. BBC News Online. 14 January 2016 [22 January 2016].
- My Superstar - Jessie J - Dalszöveg - koncertsziget.hu. koncertsziget.hu.
- The personnel can be read during the end credits of the movie.
- Mike, Wass. Surprise! Jessie J Returns With New Single "Real Deal". Idolator. 28 July 2017 [21 August 2017].
- Jessie J releases 'Think About That' and announces intimate tour. CelebMix. 15 September 2017 [17 September 2017] （英国英语）.
- Jessie J tweet confirming Not My Ex. [2 October 2017].
- Jessie J announces run of UK shows, find out how to get presale tickets. The List. 15 September 2017 [23 May 2018] （英国英语）.
- Jessie J wins China's equivalent of The X Factor. The Telegraph. 17 April 2018 [17 April 2018].
- Jessie J is releasing first new music in four years | IOL Entertainment. [23 May 2018].
- Lukarcanin, Emina. Jessie J Announces First Christmas Album, Feat. Boyz II Men, Babyface & More. Billboard. 27 September 2018 [25 October 2018].
- Noah, Sherna. Signing up as a coach on The Voice Kids is a dream come true, says Jessie J. Irish Independent (Ireland: Independent News & Media). 9 December 2018 [10 December 2018] （英语）. 已忽略未知参数
- J E S S I E . J on Instagram: “I’m calling this tour.... ——————————————————— “The Lasty tour” For those who don’t know and didn’t see my post late last year. To…”. Instagram. [2019-04-19] （英语）.
- Earl, Jennifer. Jessie J posts emotional tribute after sudden death of bodyguard: 'We are family'. Fox News. 2018-12-31 [2019-04-19] （美国英语）.
- Jessie J To Shave Head For Charity. Look to the Stars. [2 August 2011].
- In pictures: Children In Need Rocks. BBC News. 17 November 2011 [18 November 2011].