维基百科讨论:Guestbook for non-Chinese speakers
Hello everyone. I'm not sure if that is the right place: If not, please move it to the right place. Could someone please create the portals about Lusophone countries and territories that do not exist in Chinese Wikipedia, like: pt:Portal:Portugal (葡萄牙)?
- These portals:
- pt:Portal:Portugal (葡萄牙)
- pt:Portal:Cabo Verde (佛得角)
- pt:Portal:Galiza (加利西亚 (西班牙))
- pt:Portal:Goa (果阿邦)
- pt:Portal:Guiné-Bissau (幾內亞比索)
- pt:Portal:Guiné Equatorial (赤道几内亚)
- pt:Portal:Moçambique (莫桑比克)
- pt:Portal:São Tomé e Príncipe (圣多美和普林西比)
- pt:Portal:Timor-Leste (东帝汶)
I am better in English.
- @Athena in Wonderland： For Chinese Wikipedia some Lusophone countries/regions are frequently concerned or to interest to some editors, thus having their own portal pages. Except Portugal, for some Lusophone nations/regions above they are somehow unpopular to set up their own portal pages, and some are actually served as a part of a greater region (e.g. Mozambique is served by the African Portal, Timor-Leste served by the SE Asian Portal). Though there is technically no limits on creation of such portal pages (and some kids there are going to make it happen), but I believe that too many portals are actually hard to maintain and contribute to decline of bigger portals (if that place is under one before its own portal is created). Based on this view, I prefer to withhold this issue. PS. This can be the right place, feel free to express there. Or you can try the Village pump (with subsections), but some community members complained that it is often plagued by factional infighting. --春卷柯南－發前人所未知 ( 論功行賞 ) 2016年7月29日 (五) 12:06 (UTC)
@Athena in Wonderland：I am interested in many African countries including those mentioned above. If there is an activity which encourages editors to write on such topics, I will consider to take part in it, and then establish such portals after more articles are created. Thanks for your idea, --Carrotkit，WN需要您 2016年7月29日 (五) 15:14 (UTC)