维基百科讨论:Guestbook for non-Chinese speakers
Hello everyone. I'm not sure if that is the right place: If not, please move it to the right place. Could someone please create the portals about Lusophone countries and territories that do not exist in Chinese Wikipedia, like: pt:Portal:Portugal (葡萄牙)?
- These portals:
- pt:Portal:Portugal (葡萄牙)
- pt:Portal:Cabo Verde (佛得角)
- pt:Portal:Galiza (加利西亚 (西班牙))
- pt:Portal:Goa (果阿邦)
- pt:Portal:Guiné-Bissau (幾內亞比索)
- pt:Portal:Guiné Equatorial (赤道几内亚)
- pt:Portal:Moçambique (莫桑比克)
- pt:Portal:São Tomé e Príncipe (圣多美和普林西比)
- pt:Portal:Timor-Leste (东帝汶)
I am better in English.
Discussion being preferred in Chinese[编辑]
@Naughty Jeffrey： Does this apply even to one-on-one correspondence on a talk page? If there is a user who has a good command of English I generally prefer to do one-on-one discussion in English even on Wikis of other languages (Spanish, French, German, etc.) - On wider discussions (say an article talk page) I understand it's best to try to get a Chinese translation of what you're saying. WhisperToMe（留言） 2016年7月12日 (二) 13:58 (UTC)