- Constituent Assembly. Constituent Assembly of Nepal. [22 January 2014].
- CA dissolved; PM proposes fresh election for Nov 22. eKantipur. 28 May 2012 [22 January 2014].
- Thapa assumes office as head of CA. My Republica. 20 January 2014 [22 January 2014].
- 565 CA members sworn in, first CA meet today. My Republica. 22 January 2014 [22 January 2014].
- Nepal takes step towards new constitution. Political leaders pledge to draw up constitution within a year as new parliament convenes.. Al Jazeera. 23 January 2014 [24 January 2014].
- Nepal's new lawmakers pledge early charter. China Daily. 21 January 2014 [24 January 2014].
- Prez gives parties a week to form new govt. MyRepublica. 26 January 2014 [27 January 2014]."Article 38 (1) states, 'The Council of Ministers shall be formed under the chairmanship of the Prime Minister, on the basis of political understanding.'... Article 38 (2) states,' Failing to forge an understanding as referred to in clause (1), the Prime Minister shall be elected by a majority of the total number of the then members of the Legislature-Parliament'."
- Prez Yadav calls for govt formation before Feb 2. eKantipur. 26 January 2014 [27 January 2014].
- NC-UML meet ends, UML to support NC-led consensus govt. MyRepublica. 27 January 2014 [27 January 2014].
- UML ready to support Koirala. eKantipur. 27 January 2014 [27 January 2014].'Singh further informed that the discussions between the two parties, held right after the second meeting of Legislature Parliament, culminated with the resolution on holding the local body election within six months and promulgating the constitution within a year. "Both the parties have agreed to hold the local body election within six months," Singh said, "A consensus has also been reached to draft the new constitution within one year."'
- NC holds all party meet, seeks support for NC-led govt. Gorkhapatra. 28 January 2014 [28 January 2014].
- Three-party meeting ends. My Republica. 28 January 2014 [28 January 2014].
- NC asks prez to initiate process for majority govt. My Republica. 3 February 2014 [3 February 2014].
- UCPN (M) decides not to join govt. eKantipur. 28 January 2014 [28 January 2014].