Capitol Hill Historic District
|地點||Roughly bounded by Virginia Ave., SE., S. Capitol St., F St. NE., and 14th Sts. SE & NE; and Roughly bounded by 7th St. NE, I-295, M St. SE and 11th St. SE
|收錄日期||August 27, 1976|
|範圍擴展||July 3, 2003|
- Capitol Visitors Center
- United States Capitol Historical Society
- Architect of the Capitol
- National Capitol Columns at the United States Arboretum
- WashingtonPost.com: Protection vs. 'the People's House'
- Cupolas of Capitalism Gallery - United States Capitol (1 of 8)
- U.S. Senate: Visitors Center Home
- Temple of Liberty: Building the Capitol for a New Nation via Library of Congress
- "Examining the Capitol dome," in Civil Engineering Magazine, October 2000
- Arbor Friends, Spring 1999: Take the Tram Tour for a Taste of the Arboretum's Pleasures
- Balloon View in 1861 of Washington D.C. showing Construction of Capitol during the beginning of the American Civil War.
- Photo collections of US Capitol Building