无神论与宗教 · 非有神论 · 反神论
无神论的历史 · 新無神論
|神不存在的证明 · 全能悖論 · 羅素的茶壺|
无神论人口 · 著名的无神论者
对无神论的批评 · 歧视与迫害
- Nobel Lecture by Gao Xingjian
- 狄拉克曾经说道 "I cannot understand why we idle discussing religion. If we are honest — and as scientists honesty is our precise duty — we cannot help but admit that any religion is a pack of false statements, deprived of any real foundation. The very idea of God is a product of human imagination.[...] I do not recognize any religious myth, at least because they contradict one another.[...]"。以上参见Physics and Beyond: Encounters and Conversations. New York: Harper & Row. ISBN 0-06-131622-9
- Wozniak, Steven. Letters – General Questions Answered. woz.org. [2007-09-26].
... I am also atheist or agnostic (I don't even know the difference). I've never been to church and prefer to think for myself. I do believe that religions stand for good things, and that if you make irrational sacrifices for a religion, then everyone can tell that your religion is important to you and can trust that your most important inner faiths are strong.
- "[I am] completely a-religious—atheist. I find that people seem to think religion brings morals and appreciation of nature. I actually think it detracts from both."Interview: Linus Torvalds in Linux Journal 1 November 1999. Retrieved 18 January 2007.
- Stallman's former personal ad