- Thomas R. Trautmann, Aryans and British India, University of California Press (1997), ISBN 0-520-20546-4, (chapter 4: British Indophobia)
- Idi Amin & Indophobia: General Amin and the Indian Exodus from Uganda by Hasu H. Patel, Issue: A Journal of Opinion, Vol. 2, No. 4 (Winter, 1972), pp. 12–22. JSTOR 1166488
- Islamic Resurgence in Bangladesh: Genesis, Dynamics and Implications by Taj I. Hashmi, apcss.org.
- Terror sans Frontiers: Islamic Militancy in North East India by Jaideep Saikia, acdis.illinois.edu, July 2003.
- What does ‘anti-Indian’ mean? by Zafar Sobhan, The Sunday Guardian.
- Australia and anti-Indian violence, The Economist, 18 June 2009.
- America's New Anti-India Backlash by David J. Karl, Bloomberg Businessweek, 13 May 2010.
- Religion and Anti-Indianism in Pakistan by Yoginder Sikand, NewAgeIslam.com, 31 December 2010.
- Bangladesh’s anti-Indian gun running and insurgent havens persist by Dr. Subhash Kapila, southasiaanalysis.org, 29 April 2004.
- Why are some Bangladeshis anti-Indian? by Habibul Haque Khondker, The Daily Star (Bangladesh), 24 July 2009.
- Rethinking anti-Indianism in Nepal by Trailokya Raj Aryal, MyRepublica, 25 April 2010.
- ‘Increasing Anti-Indianism in Nepal: Myth or Reality’, Telegraphnepal.com.
- India can afford anti-Indianism by S. Prasannarajan, India Today, 10 December 2010.